Mitchell S Schwartz CPA
EALG&S, PC — Ehrlich, Alexander, Leibowitz, Gold & Schwartz, PC
705 N. Easton Road, 2nd Floor
Willow Grove, Pa. 19090
Phone: (215) 830-0110 Fax: (215) 830-0118 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EALG&S, PC is an accounting firm established in 2017 when the firms Ehrlich, Alexander LLP and Leibowitz & Gold, PC merged together. Both firms had been established for many years. All of the partners are licensed and certified in Pennsylvania, are members of the American Institute of CPA’s and the Pennsylvania Institute of CPA’s. In addition, Mr. Schwartz is also licensed and certified in New Jersey. The firm’s office is conveniently located at 705 N. Easton Road, 2nd Floor in Willow Grove, PA.
- Dedicated to providing prompt, personal, and efficient service of the highest caliber to our clients. Unlike larger firms, our senior partners employ a hands-on approach and personally handle the accounting and tax servicing needs of all clients.
- Broad capabilities and expertise in handling a wide range of tax issues and challenges in businesses such as retail, wholesale, manufacturing, construction, technology and service industries. Our clients include companies with multiple state operations and international subsidiaries with annual sales ranging from $100,000 up to $100,000,000.
- Achieved the highest possible rating on all four Peer/Quality Reviews conducted by the American Institute of CPA’s (a vigorous inspection by independent members of the profession to ensure that a firm delivers the highest standards and levels of accounting service to clients.
Financial Reporting and Attestation Services
Services provided include:
(with or without footnotes and disclosures) A Compilation is
limited to presenting in the form of financial statements (such as Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Changes in Equity, Cash Flow statement) and supplementary schedules (such as Schedule of Expenses, Work in Progress, Investments) information that is the representation of the company client’s management. We will not audit or review the accompanying financial statements and supplementary schedules, and accordingly, will not express an opinion or any other form of assurance on them.
A review consists principally of inquiries of company personnel and analytical procedures applied to financial data. It is substantially less in scope than the examination in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards, the objective of which is the expression of an opinion regarding the financial statements taken as a whole. Accordingly, we will not express such an opinion.
We conduct our audits in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards in the United States of America. Those standards require that we plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whether financial statements are free of material misstatement. An audit includes examining, on a test basis, evidence supporting the amounts and disclosures in the financial statements. An audit also includes assessing the accounting principles used and significant estimates made by management, as well as evaluating the overall financial statement presentation. We believe that our audits provide a reasonable basis for our opinion.
- EALG&S does not provide any financial reporting services for publicly held companies and does not perform audits for entities under the United States Government’s “Yellow Book.”
Tax services include:
- Preparation of the following income tax returns:
- Corporation, “S” Corporation, Limited Liability Company (LLC), Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), Individual (including Proprietorships), Fiduciary (Estates and Trusts), Consolidated, Non-Profit Organizations, Employee Benefit Plans
- Federal, state, multi-state, local
- Income Tax Examinations (“audits”) and correspondence with governmental and regulatory agencies regarding returns filed (or not filed), penalty and interest abatements, installment payment arrangements, Offers in Compromise and other tax settlement-related matters
- Preparation of other tax returns
- Payroll taxes
- Sales taxes
- Mercantile/Business Privilege taxes
- Tax Planning – assisting clients with establishing the structure, timing and an appropriate course of action to minimize the tax impact on completing a transaction
Consulting and Other Services
EALG&S provides consultation to clients and may recommend a course of action appropriate to their business needs such as:
- Lease vs. Buy decisions
- Investigations of anomalies or suspected fraud
- Cash flow difficulties
- Bookkeeping services
Other services we provide to clients include:
- Reports to regulatory agencies such as the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (PUC) and the Interstate Commerce Commission (ICC)
- Assistance to Counsel and expert testimony regarding financial and accounting aspects of litigations (such as calculation of monetary damages, lost income, and compounded interest calculations.)
- Business Valuations for use in sales of businesses, business succession planning, stock valuation, and in divorce matters.