Keystone Pictures is a full service video production company providing crew, gear, streaming, AV and live event services to production companies, ad agencies, corporations and television networks. Our extensive list of rental equipment can be found on our website. We offer flexible rentals packages and easy pick up and drop off in Philadelphia and our new Conshohocken location. Clients rely on our creativity, support and expertise which brings value to every project. Production services, lighting, audio, camera rentals, jibs, doorway dolly, streaming, multi camera production, switchers, tri-caster and experienced crews.
The Keystone Pictures – How to Market Your Business With Video
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR MESSAGE
TODAY MORE PEOPLE USE THE INTERNET TO:
1. SEARCH FOR INFORMATION
2. GET THEIR NEWS
3. RESEARCH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
ONLINE VIDEO IS CRITICAL FOR SMALL BUSINESSES AND SHOULD NOT BE OVERLOOKED WHEN DEVELOPING YOUR MARKETING PLAN!
- VIDEO allows you to build a unique rapport with your customers faster and it helps them relate to your business on a more personal level.
- Start with a basic video tip on how to best use your product or service, just get it recorded and post it!! It doesn’t have to be fancy, but it should look professional!
STRATEGY THAT WORKS FOR YOU
- One of the most important elements to building an online marketing strategy is empathy for your audience. Once you grasp what your target market is looking for, you can more effectively reach and keep those users
CONTENT = STORYTELLING
- VISUAL people learn by reading or seeing demonstrations of a product or service
b. AUDITORY people connect by listening to audio.
VIDEOS IMPROVE SEO!!
Search Engine Optimization – SEO is the practice of improving and promoting a website to increase the number of visitors the site receives from search engines.
Search engines scan for keywords and names tagged on videos.
Video Search Engine Optimization –
Video needs to evoke a strong emotional reaction so viewer wants to share it by clicking the Tweet/Share button or by sharing a link back to your site
Social Media Blitz…Make a Plan and post away!
- Your Website
- EMAIL – Constant Contact – links only!
- YouTube Channel (create one if you don’t have one) IT’s FREE!
- Instagram – videos and pictures are great
- Facebook – blurb with a link
- Twitter – blurb with a link
- LinkedIn – article with photo/link to video
- Personal Blog or White Page
Include humor and graphic creativity when possible.
Every video needs to include something of value for the viewer
1 . a relevant business tip
- a resource or motivational thought for the day.
- Need to give people a reason to watch, especially if they feel it’s important to their own success!
Frequently Asked Questions
CREATE 2 VIDEOS THAT RESPOND TO CUSTOMERS OR INDUSTRY FAQs
Example, as a fitness trainer, you might record an answer to “What are the best ways to prepare for a marathon?”
SHOULD ASK QUESTIONS
CREATE 2 VIDEOS THAT PROACTIVELY INFORM THE VIEWER
These are questions your customers or clients should be asking but aren’t.
This is additional valuable information that will make their lives easier or save them time or money.
CALL TO ACTION
– Get people talking and create a buzz about a business related topic or something in the news.
-Give them a reason share or go to your website.
– Ask them to sign up for your email list or share the video with friends.
Give away some swag or a discount if they act on your Call to Action!
TAG PEOPLE OR PLACES THAT ARE SEARCHABLE
-Use keywords in titles and descriptions when you upload videos to sites.
-Make sure to include your website address on screen
-Give your video file a relevant name so it will show up better in search-engine results (SEO).
-The file name should be clear and relevant so you can reach your target market.
Respond to any objections that have surfaced about your products or service.
Videos are a great way to connect with upset customers because they can look at your face and see that you are sincere.
STAY BRAND FOCUSED
- Make sure video messaging and content VISUALLY supports your brand – COLORS, LOGOS, personality and carries a single message or story.
- Do not clutter your message if you do your results will fall short of your goals!
- Be creative, and have fun!
- Make a social media calendar and stick to it! This is one of the most challenging things for small businesses with few employees because posting can be overwhelming!
- Start slow and don’t overdo it. Stay relevant and engaging! Ask your customers for feedback too!
UPLOAD VIDEO TO YOUR WEBSITE.
- Videos need to be visible on the TOP THIRD of your website home page!
- This can engage the viewer longer which also means they will search other menus.
SHORT & SWEET WORKS BEST
- Videos should be 2 minutes or less.
- Keep it simple and don’t try to cover too much ground. It can simply be an image video that visually shows a viewer what your company is all about.
- Use music.. it drives the video – catchy tune
- Record a voiceover or deliver the message on camera yourself!
In this day and age it’s all about immediate gratification. No one has a lot of time TO SPEND WATCHING A VIDEO THAT DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING TO THEM, so hit them with your message early!
Remember to bring VALUE to your messaging and content.